1. Terms of Tooling
– The buyer is fully responsible for the correctness of the supplied data files. APT Mold is not responsible to check for the consistency between the files. When 3D CAD and 2D drawings are supplied, the parts will be manufactured according to the 3D CAD files. The 2D drawings will be used for general information and tolerances only.
– Tooling lead-time (T1) starts from Design for Manufacturing (DFM) confirmation.
– 5 pcs/sets of samples for tool approval plus shipment are included.
– Tool price includes first inspection report – supplied upon request only. (NO FULL ISIR)
– Mold-base and mold components will follow our local standards unless otherwise specified.
– Molds are non-export molds.
– Proforma Invoice upon receipt of customer PO, tooling project starts after receiving 50% upfront payment.
– If no approval received within 30 days after 1st sample shipment, the balance 50% is treated as payment due.
– If delay is caused due to customer’s fault (e.g. design change & etc), the customer shall pay 50% balance amount and we carry on the order upon receipt of the 50% balance.
For the entire terms and conditions, please refer to the link APT Mold Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. Terms & Conditions
2. Format of drawings
STEP, IGS, X_T, SLDPRT, PRT, DWG formats drawings are all suitable for us.
3. Payment terms
Bank to bank wire transfer: We can send our bank account detail to you.
PayPal: We can send you a PayPal account then you can use your PayPal account to pay, but 4% fee will be applied to orders that are paid via PayPal.
General: Prices exclude VAT. You may be required to pay VAT and Import Duties in your own country.
We can use FedEx, DHL, UPS, SF-Express to ship the parts. It will take about 4 days to declare the customs and ship the parts to your hand.
All importers are ideally required to provide a valid HS Code for the purposes of importing goods into your own country